PORT LYMPNE HOTEL & RESERVE
Port Lympne Reserve, near Folkestone in Kent, is a breeding sanctuary for rare and endangered animals, with 900 animals across 75 species. In partnership with The Aspinall Foundation, wherever possible, the reserve aims to send animals born here to protected areas of their natural habitat where they can live freely – just as they should. They always ensure that the animals come first, from enclosure design to diet; no expense is spared.
Port Lympne has an array of attractions for all, from seats on the iconic truck safari that takes in the Africa and Asia experience, driving through free roaming giraffes, zebras and camels. There are also adds on where you can hand feed animal such as giraffes, gorillas and scatter feeds for animals including, bison and baboons. Why not add on a expert guided garden tour around the stunning historic Mansion gardens, maintained by Port Lympne’s talented horticulturalists.
No visit to Port Lympne would be complete without a British classic, cream tea or afternoon tea in the decadent Mansion.
This package has been put together for groups of 15 +
PORT LYMPNE HOTEL & RESERVE GROUP BOOKINGS / MIN OF 15 PEOPLE
LOCATION: Near Folkestone, Kent, UK
TRAVEL TIME FROM LONDON: Under an hour
SIZE: 600 acres
NUMBER OF ANIMALS: 900 across 75 species
ADULT DAY TICKET PRICE: Usually £32, group bookings from £12 pp
CHILD DAY TICKET PRICE: Usually £28, group bookings from £12 pp
OVERNIGHT STAYS FROM: £139
Top Five Reasons to Visit Port Lympne
- Board our iconic truck safari, taking your guests on an unforgettable adventure across our unique Kentish savannah
- Sample a delicious cream tea in stunning surroundings
- Explore Dinosaur Forest, where you can journey through three acres of natural woodland and come face-to-face with creatures from the prehistoric world
- Discover our beautiful and historic landscaped gardens and take in the panoramic views across Hythe and the Romney Marsh
-Visit Kent’s largest tower of giraffe and see three different species of rhino!
Turn a day trip into a full-on adventure by adding one of our optional add ons to your group or agent booking.
For a truly unforgettable experience, add a guided tour with an expert member of our animal team or explore the stunning gardens of the Port Lympne gardens with the talented horticulturalists who maintain them.
No visit to Port Lympne is complete without sampling our wildly popular Cream Tea. This freshly prepared treat is a true celebration of classic British flavours served in stunning surroundings.
Bespoke add-ons are available on request.
HOWLETTS WILD ANIMAL PARK
Howletts Wild Animal Park in Canterbury, Kent houses over 390 animals, including Kent’s only giant anteaters, the largest herd of elephants in the UK, and more gorillas than any zoo in the country. You can walk alongside the lively lemurs in their natural leafy enclosure as the playful primates explore the branches over head. See ring tailed lemurs, crowned and red-bellied lemurs in the popular walk-through lemur experience.
As a dedicated animal conservation charity, each visit directly helps us to protect wildlife here in the UK which, in turn, enables Howletts to send animals back to the wild in conjunction with The Aspinall Foundation.
HOWLETTS WILD ANIMAL PARK
LOCATION: Near Canterbury, Kent, UK
TRAVEL TIME FROM LONDON: 75 minutes
SIZE: 90 acres
NUMBER OF ANIMALS: 390 across 52 species
MIN GROUP SIZE 15
ADULT DAY TICKET PRICE: Usually £25. Group bookings from £10
CHILD DAY TICKET PRICE: Usually £20 From £9
Howletts is home to over 390 animals, including Kent’s only giant anteaters, the largest herd of African elephants in the UK, and more gorillas than any zoo in the county, Howletts offers a fun-packed day out for a great price!
Top Five Reasons to Visit Howletts
- See the UK’s largest elephant herd, including our cheeky youngsters: 5-year-old Nusu, 4- year-old Oku and 3-year-old Nguvu are our resident trunky troublemakers and are firm favourites of our visitors
- Explore Walking With Lemurs to get up close and personal with our inquisitive lemur troop
- Marvel at the life-size prehistoric creatures at Animals of the Ice Age
- Visit our adorable lion cubs, Zemo and Zala
- Go behind-the-scenes on a guided tour led by a member of our incredible animal care team
For a truly unforgettable experience add an animal encounter such as meet the gorillas, elephants or red river hog scatter feeds